Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Yesterday, a friend and I were talking about how weird we both are. And it was really funny! Lol!
But you know me, I like to think about things and ask myself what lesson I can learn from it. So that is what I did 🙂 But before I tell you what lesson I learned, how about I tell you about some of my weirdness. Do you want to know?
*sigh* Here it goes! Brace yourself 😛 hahaha!
- I talk to myself.
- I like to copy the way people talk because I find it interesting.
- I ❤ stickers and tape. Give me a roll of tape, and I will be so happy! Trust me, it’s true.
- I like the way the freezer smells. The taste too. I will actually put in crackers and bread slices so that they can acquire that awesome freezer taste.
- I hate it when I loose my favorite pens…or a piece of clothing (aka socks). Shhh, don’t laugh!
- I nickname almost everyone and everything.
- I have to sleep with a heavy blanket.
- I pace when I talk on the phone. I also use hand gestures even though the person on the other line does not see them.
- My bed sheets are all stained with ink because I write on my bed.
- I write on my hand when I am in bed and I forgot to write something in paper. Or if I am way too lazy to get up and get paper from my desk. hahaha!
- If my food get’s cold, I don’t reheat it. I eat it cold. You should try cold pasta, it’s so good!
- I like solitary places.
- I sing in the shower.
- I talk to non-living things. Like for example, if I loose my pen and then find it, I will say something like, “Where have you been? I have missed you!”
- I cannot stand the sound (or even thinking) of two metals rubbing against each other.
- I have a very big imagination.
- I like the smell of wet dirt.
- I think I am addicted to writing…because if I don’t have something to write on, I’ll write on your walls if need be.
- I am not a fan of e-books. I like the tangible ones.
- I am old-fashioned in many ways.
Yeah, so if you had thought that Heidi was weird, I can only imagine what you now think! *shivers* hahaha! But I like sharing my life, and who I am. I know it will help many people.
Okay, so the lesson I learned is that I am special. You are special. You are beautiful just the way God made you. We are like flowers in a garden: they are all different, yet they all have the same purpose which is to put a smile on your face! And so should we fulfill that purpose that God has given us, which is to reveal to the world His love.
Be you 🙂 Don’t try to copy others. The only person we should imitate is Jesus. And if we imitate Him, and do all that He did, then rest assured that you are in the right track.
“By beholding we become changed.”
P.S. Feel free to ask me if you want me to elaborate more on any aspect of my weirdness. Believe me, I could write much from just one aspect! 🙂
Thanks for reading!